Weaning your premature baby
Previously Weaning your premature baby print booklet
Last reviewed: July 2017
Next review due: July 2020
© Bliss – for babies born premature or sick
No part of this information may be reproduced without prior permission from Bliss.
If you require a plain-text version of this information, please email Bliss at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require this information in another language, please contact the Bliss helpline and request use of Language Line.
While every care is taken to provide accurate information, please note that it is of a general nature and that readers should seek professional medical advice as appropriate to their specific circumstance. Bliss does not accept any liability, including liability for any error or omission.
Rachel Jarmy, Senior Content and Information Officer
Gemma Ellis, Senior Communications Officer
Mehali Patel, Senior Research Officer
Bliss would like to thank the following members of the Bliss Content Review Panel for their review of this information.
- Caroline King, Neonatal Dietitian, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Annie Aloysius, Clinical Specialist Speech and Language Therapist (Neonatology), Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Lynne Marriott, Infant Nutritionist, formerly of the MRC and University of Surrey
- Keith Foote, Consultant Paediatrician, Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester
- Gill Grevile-Harris, Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Senior Research Fellow, University of Birmingham
- Gill Rapley, Writer and Lecturer in Baby-Led Weaning and Parenting
- Zoe Gordon, Speech and Language Therapist, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
- Elaine McInnes, Nurse, Midwife and Health Visitor, The Institute of Health Visiting, London
- Neal Smith
- Ian Morley
- Stephanie Chadwick
- Vicki Flippance
- Paula Oliveira
- Philip Lund
- Victoria Franklin
- Anna Verghese
- Hanna Wilcock
- Kelvin Dawson
- Rachael Doyle