There are a lot of ways you can help to spread the word about your unit's involvement with the Bliss Baby Charter, such as:
- Putting up posters around the unit, like our family-centred care poster
- Signing up to our free Bliss Baby Charter workshops.
- Speaking to your Bliss contact about delivering a Bliss Baby Charter study day on your unit.
- Sending emails to staff members, updating them of your involvement in the Bliss Baby Charter and sharing resources like our family-centred care video.
- Mentioning your involvement in the trust newsletter.
- Sharing your unit's success stories with us so that we can publish and celebrate them on our website.