*Exclusive offer for Calibre readers - half price registration in Prudential RideLondon, 2 August 2015!*
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is an award winning event, challenging riders to complete 100 miles on closed roads in London and Surrey - an amazing experience for any cyclist!
It follows the world famous 2012 Olympic route, setting off from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London, you will then ride out into the beautiful Surrey Hills before returning back to London for a grand finale on The Mall. It's a huge challenge that will leave you with a lasting sense of achievement, especially as you will be taking on the notorious Leith Hill and Box Hill along the way. So whether you are a seasoned cyclist, or if you need to dust off your bike, this is an event not to be missed!
We're offering Calibre readers the chance to get a guaranteed place in this ride for a half price registration fee of £25 which will reserve your place and you will then need to commit to a fundraising pledge of just £500. If you already have a place in the ballot you can still join team Bliss for free and raise whatever you can.
Sounds great! How do I get a place?
To make use of this exclusive offer and join Team Bliss please:
When you get in touch make sure you quote 'Team Calibre' so we know to only charge you £25 to register.
As part of Team Bliss you will receive:
- A free Bliss cycling jersey
- Lots of ideas and support to help make your fundraising easy and fun
- The chance to win a free Athlete Lab membership and a Wattbike Pro experience day
- Support from our personal trainer, who will be on hand to answer any training or nutrition questions
- Regular updates from us, giving you event info and fundraising tips
- An online forum to speak to other Bliss riders and share training tips
- Meet the Bliss team at the ExCel Cycling Show before the ride
- Lots of support along the route from our team of cheerers
- A post-race meeting point, to meet up with friends and family
- A state-of-the-art fundraising wristband that links to your online fundraising page
Got a place in the ballot?
Ballot results will be announced in early February. If you are lucky enough to get a place in the ballot, then we would love for you to ride for Bliss. You will receive all the same support listed above, but you won't have a minimum fundraising target. So please get in touch if you would like to support Bliss using your ballot place!
Help cheer on our riders!
We want to make as much noise as possible for our riders on the day! If you have friends and family who would like to join us at a cheering zone, or want to set up their own, then let us know. We will supply you with t-shirts, balloons, cheer sticks and whistles to help cheer on our riders! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7378 5745 if you would like to help out on the day.