Is there anything more festive than a Christmas fair? Why not host one in your local community by getting sellers together in your village hall, sports hall or even someone’s home. Even if your community is planning a fair already, why not suggest fundraising for Bliss at the same time?
- Have a suggested donation on the door
- Order some collection tins for each stall holder to have on their stall
- Charge stall holders a small fee to attend or ask them to donate a percentage of their profits
- Have a tombola or raffle at the event
- Feature Santa’s grotto with a small donation for children to visit Santa
- Christmas bakes
Delicious treats of mince pies, Christmas cakes, Christmas pudding and gingerbread. If baking isn’t your thing why not try cookie mix in a jar?
- Old or unwanted gifts (Nearly New Stall)
A perfect way to bring and buy gifts from last year – one person’s trash is another person’s treasure.
Christmas cards are a must for lots of people during the festive season. Do you know someone who makes their own, or someone who sells on behalf of a company?
You might know some people who love craft or even create amazing pieces for a living – invite them along.
- Mulled wine
If going alcoholic check with your venue about licences but non-alcoholic recipes can be delicious too!
Fairs can take a lot of time to organise so make sure you have a group of friends to help you plan and help on the day. The Bliss Events Team will also be on hand with materials, ideas and advice. You can get in touch by emailing email@example.com or call us on 020 7378 4775.
We can’t wait to hear about your event.