Thank you for supporting Bliss by raising money whilst you are at work or donating on behalf of a company. We love hearing about what activities our supporters have been taking part in, so when making the donation, please leave a comment to let us know how the money was raised. If you have any photos or further information that you would like to share, please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some ways you are able to pay in your donation:
- Use the 'Donate' button on our website
- You can make a donation payment on our website by going to the Donate page. In the 'share your reason for donating' box, please tell us what the payment is for and who it is from.
- Send in a cheque
- Please make the cheque payable to 'Bliss'. Post to Bliss, 2nd Floor Chapter House, 18-20 Crucifix Lane, London, SE1 3JW. Please include a cover letter explaining what the payment is for and who it is from.
- Bank transfer or pay by card over the phone
- To pay by bank transfer, please click here for our bank details. To pay over the phone, please call 020 7378 1122 and ask to speak to a member of the Corporate team. We will then be able to take your payment over the phone.
The money you have raised will help us to continue our vital work, so thank you again for your support.
Every day 220 babies are admitted to neonatal care, and one in four of these little ones will need life-saving intensive care.
Bliss exists to improve the care that premature and sick babies receive across the UK through groundbreaking research and campaigning, while offering the best sort of personal support to new parents going through this difficult journey with their baby.
£10 could provide telephone support to a parent through our helpline
£25 could provide a family with a free set of information booklets on the neonatal unit
£50 could support vital research that could transform the future for premature and sick babies everywhere
Whatever you can give will allow us to help the thousands of babies and families in greatest need.