We are committed to working together with individuals and organisations to deliver innovations in research and practice that can save vulnerable babies’ lives, improve their long-term quality of life and raise standards of care.
Bliss is currently supporting £10.1m worth of research and there are a number of ways that we can support your research.
Through our network of parents we can find parents willing to:
- Help design the project.
- Participate on the steering group of the project.
- Support an application.
- Take part in the project.
We can also support research teams in the following ways:
- Writing a letter of support for the project from Bliss.
- Bliss can participate in the project’s steering group.
- Bliss can sit on working groups for research.
- Bliss can be a co-applicant in the project.
- Help communication around the project through the Bliss website, social media and Bliss Briefings.
For more details, see our Research Investigator Guidelines
If you would like to talk to us further about how we can support your research project, please complete and send us a copy of the Bliss support in research request form to email@example.com, or get in touch by email or on 020 7378 4758.
Please note we only support those projects we feel fit with our purpose and beliefs.
You can donate to Bliss this Christmas to help us to continue to support research.