Bliss’ helpline and email enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org will be closed on the bank holidays over the festive period. This includes Monday 2 January 2017.
Over this period, from Friday 23 December to Monday 2 January, the helpline will only be open on the following dates:
- Friday 23 December – 10am to 12 noon
- Wednesday 28 December – 10am to 2pm
- Thursday 29 December – 10am to 2pm
- Friday 30 December – 10am to 12 noon
When the helpline is open, you can call us on 0808 801 0322 for a listening ear, emotional support and information over the phone.
When our helpline is closed you can still visit the Bliss and Netmums forum to speak to other parents for advice and mutual support. You can also visit the 'We're here to help' section of our website for advice.
Our helpline will revert back to its normal hours from Tuesday 3 January, where it will be open from 10am to 4pm and 7pm to 9pm that day. Our normal helpline hours are:
- Monday – 10am to 4pm and 7pm to 9pm
- Tuesday – 10am to 4pm and 7pm to 9pm
- Wednesday – 10am to 4pm and 7pm to 9pm
- Thursday – 10am to 4pm
- Friday – 10am to 4pm