Bliss is offering anyone who registers to cycle the 2014 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 in our team the chance to win a special VIP cycling experience for the event. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity includes:
- The chance to take part in an indoor cycling class with double Olympic champion cyclist Laura Trott
- A special Bliss Charity of the Year jersey signed by Laura
- A Wattbike Pro Experience – a day with a sports scientist looking at bike fit, fitness testing, pedalling technique and everything else you will need to know in order to prepare for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
- Two grandstand passes for friends or family to watch you cross the finishing line
- Access to the VIP start area with the celebrities taking part
Some of the celebrities taking part in Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 will also be raising money for Bliss. The Daily Telegraph is the media partner for the event and is preparing to enter a team made up of top personalities and writers, and will be giving £10 per rider, per mile – meaning if all six of their team finish £6,000 will go to helping babies born too soon, too small too sick.
This year’s Team Telegraph line-up features Winter Olympic skeleton gold medallist and Telegraph columnist Amy Williams, Cowboy Builders presenter Dominic Littlewood, French celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli, former British World Cup alpine ski racer Chemmy Alcott and Telegraph Sport’s cycling correspondent Tom Cary.
Go to bliss.org.uk/take-action/prudential-ride-london and register to be in with a chance of winning Bliss’ special VIP experience.