Most of the 2,000 challengers will be walking at their own pace, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole course. You can sign up as an individual or as a team, and there’s half & quarter distance options also. However you take it on, you'll be supported through day & night and rewarded with an overwhelming sense of achievement.
With some training and determination anyone can conquer The South Coast . So why not get in shape - and join a real challenge in 2017 for Bliss.
- Covered Rest Stops
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T-shirt, a glass of bubbly!
Sign up and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target:
Full Challenge 100km
o £70 Registration Fee
o £395 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Half Challenge 50km
o £50 Registration Fee
o £275 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Quarter Challenge 25km
o £40 Registration Fee
o £150 Minimum Sponsorship Target
February - Sign Up Together and Get 40% Off Each
Sign up as a pair - with a friend or family member - and you both get 40% off your registration fee!
- Offer only applies to full (100km) and half (50km) challenge distances
- Offer applies for 'new' registrations - as from 26th December 2016
- Anyone who signed before 26th December will be contacted by the organiser - and offered a similar deal via a special form - and your other half signs up for nothing!
- Conditions apply, including minimum fundraising targets, and are set out on the organiser's website
- Visit http://www.ultrachallenge.com/ for full details
Visit the South Coast Challenge website for full details and to sign up. Push yourself in 2017 - take on a real challenge for Bliss