It is 'back to school' time and there are so many ways your school or nursery can help raise money for Bliss. Whether you fundraise for Bliss for a day, a term or even a year, every little bit of support will make a big difference to babies born premature or sick in the UK.
Whatever you decide to do for Bliss we will be there to help you every step of the way.
Please get in touch for more information and fundraising ideas, but here are a few to get you started:
- Cake sale: Simple to organise and always a big hit.
- Fun day: A versatile and exiting event for children and parents to enjoy.
- Sponsored silence: A challenge for most and one for the whole school to try.
- End of term fair: An opportunity for pupils to show off their hard work and to fundraise through a tombola, raffle and general collection.
- Non-uniform day: An easy way for the whole school to fundraise.
- Christmas or end of term performance: A great opportunity to support Bliss by collecting donations at the door or during the interval.
Once you have decided what you would like to do, simply let us know and we can provide you with sponsorship forms, collection tins, Bliss banners and stickers to help you with your fundraising activities.
Also please let us know if you want a Bliss representitive to give a talk at an assembly to explain more about our work.
In the meantime, take a look at some of our top tips for fundraising at school.
You can email the Bliss Events Team by clicking the link below, or you can call us on 020 7378 4775. We look forward to hearing from you!