There are lots of ways your school or nursery can help raise money for Bliss. Whether you fundraise for Bliss for a day, a term or even a year, every little bit of support will make a big difference to babies born premature or sick in the UK.
Whatever you decide to do for Bliss we will be there to help you every step of the way.
Please get in touch for more information and fundraising ideas, but here are a few to get you started:
- Cake sale: Simple to organise and always a big hit.
- Fun day: A versatile and exiting event for children and parents to enjoy.
- Sponsored silence: A challenge for most people and one for the whole school to get involved in.
- End of term fair: An opportunity for pupils to show off their hard work and to fundraise through a tombola, raffle and general collection.
- Non-uniform day: An easy way for the whole school to fundraise.
- Christmas or end of term performance: A great opportunity to support Bliss by collecting donations at the door or during the interval.
Once you have decided what you would like to do, simply let us know and we can provide you with sponsorship forms, collection tins, Bliss banners and stickers to help you with your fundraising activities.