Thank you for your interest in running the Royal Parks Half Marathon 2017 for Bliss.
This stunning central London half marathon, takes in the capital's world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London's eight Royal Parks - Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens. In 2017, the event will be celebrating it's 10th birthday!
Bliss charity places for this event are now open! - The 2017 Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon will take place on Sunday 08 October. Sign up today to join Team Bliss and take on this fantastic event.
Join Team Bliss and receive:
- A free Bliss running vest
- Lots of ideas and support to help make your fundraising easy and fun
- A Comprehensive training guide to cover all of your training needs
- An online forum to speak to other Bliss runners and share training tips
- Lots of support along the route from our team of cheerers
If you are interested in joining the Bliss Team please just complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch with information on how to secure your place.
Fundraising pledge: £400
Registration fee: £30