This new event was held for the first time in 2016 as part of the Prudential RideLondon festival of cycling. The sportive (remember, it’s not a race!) comprises a spectacular 46-mile route on traffic-free roads, beginning at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in east London and following the same route as the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 for the first 27 miles before taking a new two-mile route, which then links up with the last 17 miles through London to the finish in The Mall.
When the ballot opens, please register on the Prudential RideLondon website.
If you have been successful in gaining a ballot place for the 2017 RideLondon Surrey-46 (which will be announced earl next year), you still get to become a full member of the Bliss team and help us to reach our goal of our biggest team ever! There is no registration fee, just simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the team.
If you can't wait until next year....get one of our guaranteed places now!
Bliss have a number of guaranteed charity places available in this event and welcome you to join our team. In order to apply for one of these places please email email@example.com and we will send you the details
As part of Team Bliss you will receive:
- Free Bliss cycling jersey
- Lots of ideas and support to help make your fundraising easy and fun
- Support from our personal trainer, who will be on hand to answer any training or nutrition questions
- Regular updates from us, giving you event info and fundraising tips
- An online forum to speak to other Bliss riders and share training tips
- Meet the Bliss team at the ExCel Cycling Show before the ride
- Lots of support along the route from our team of cheerers
- A post-race meeting point, to meet up with friends and family
- A state-of-the-art fundraising wristband that links to your online fundraising page
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7378 5745 to get your place and raise as much as you can for babies born premature or sick.