Take part in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 on Sunday 30 July and raise money for Bliss. We have a number of guaranteed places available. The money you raise will help us in our work to support over 90,000 babies born every year premature or sick.
There is a registration fee of £25 and a fundraising target of £500.
How do I get a guaranteed place with Bliss?
Simply fill in this REGISTRATION FORM
We will let you know within a couple of days if you have been successful.
- Free Bliss cycling kit
- Lots of ideas and support to help make your fundraising easy and fun
- Support from our personal trainer, who will be on hand to answer any training or nutrition questions
- Regular updates from us, giving you event info and fundraising tips
- An online forum to speak to other Bliss riders and share training tips
- Meet the Bliss team at the ExCel Cycling Show before the ride
- Lots of support along the route from our team of cheerers
- A post-race meeting point, to meet up with friends and family
Hear from one of our past RideLondon participants on their experience of supporting Bliss.
The Bliss support totally made my day yesterday. It was an emotional day but had a few tears everytime I passed one of the cheer stations! The group on Wimbledon hill were AMAZING and I felt like a real celebrity cycling up it!! So many other people shouting 'go on Bliss' as I cycled past. A real day to remember, thank you so much for all the support.
Help cheer on our riders
We want to make as much noise as possible for our riders on the day! If you have friends and family who would like to join us at a cheering zone, or want to set up their own, then let us know. We will supply you with t-shirts, balloons, cheer sticks and whistles to help cheer on our riders.
If you have any questions at all please email email@example.com or call 020 7378 5745 to find out more.