Date: 29 July 2018
Distance: 100 miles
Registration fee: £25
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £450
The ballot for the 2018 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is now closed, the results should be released early February.
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is one of the greatest cycling challenges in the world – and you could be part of it.
Join Team Bliss today to experience the thrilling 100-mile Ride London route and help the 95, 000 babies born premature or sick every year.
The 100-mile route is on fully closed roads, taking in parts of the Olympic road race route. The ride starts in the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows the closed roads through the capital and onto Surrey’s stunning country roads and hills.
Whether this is your first big challenge or you’re a seasoned cyclist, our experienced team at Bliss will be with you every step of the way.
The ballot for the Prudential RideLondon – Surrey 2018 is now closed and the results will be relseased in early Februray. If you are success in the ballot, please do choose to ride for Team Bliss.
To guarantee yourself a place, you can also apply for one of our Charity Places.
As part of Team Bliss you will receive:
- Free Bliss cycling kit
- Bliss training ride through the Surrey Hills
- Lots of ideas and support to help make your fundraising easy and fun
- Support from our personal trainer, who will be on hand to answer any training or nutrition questions
- Regular updates from us, giving you event info and fundraising tips
- An online forum to speak to other Bliss riders and share training tips
- Meet the Bliss team at the ExCel Cycling Show before the ride
- Lots of support along the route from our team of cheerers
- A post-race meeting point, to meet up with friends and family
Hear from one of our past RideLondon participants on their experience of supporting Bliss.
The Bliss support totally made my day yesterday. It was an emotional day but had a few tears everytime I passed one of the cheer stations! The group on Wimbledon hill were AMAZING and I felt like a real celebrity cycling up it!! So many other people shouting 'go on Bliss' as I cycled past. A real day to remember, thank you so much for all the support
We have places in RideLondon46 too!
We want to make as much noise as possible for our riders on the day! If you have friends and family who would like to join us at a cheering zone, or want to set up their own, then let us know. We will supply you with t-shirts, balloons, cheer sticks and whistles to help cheer on our riders.
If you have any questions at all please email email@example.com or call 020 7378 5745 to find out more.