Passing some of London’s greatest landmarks over 100 miles of closed roads, the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is a cycling challenge you’ll never forget.
Take part in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 on Sunday 30 July and raise money for Bliss. The money you raise will help us in our work to support over 90,000 babies born every year premature or sick.
Join our team!
If you already have a place through the official ballot, join our team for free by clicking on this button below. There is no set fundraising target for own place riders, we just ask that you raise as much as you can and you will recieve exactly the same support.
I have my own place already
As part of Team Bliss you will receive:
- Free Bliss cycling kit
- Bliss training ride through the Surrey Hills
- Lots of ideas and support to help make your fundraising easy and fun
- Support from our personal trainer, who will be on hand to answer any training or nutrition questions
- Regular updates from us, giving you event info and fundraising tips
- An online forum to speak to other Bliss riders and share training tips
- Meet the Bliss team at the ExCel Cycling Show before the ride
- Lots of support along the route from our team of cheerers
- A post-race meeting point, to meet up with friends and family
Hear from one of our past RideLondon participants on their experience of supporting Bliss.
The Bliss support totally made my day yesterday. It was an emotional day but had a few tears everytime I passed one of the cheer stations! The group on Wimbledon hill were AMAZING and I felt like a real celebrity cycling up it!! So many other people shouting 'go on Bliss' as I cycled past. A real day to remember, thank you so much for all the support
We have places in RideLondon46 too.
Simply fill in this 46 REGISTRATION FORM
We will let you know within a couple of days if you have been successful.
We want to make as much noise as possible for our riders on the day! If you have friends and family who would like to join us at a cheering zone, or want to set up their own, then let us know. We will supply you with t-shirts, balloons, cheer sticks and whistles to help cheer on our riders.
If you have any questions at all please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7378 5745 to find out more.