Join Team Bliss and raise money for the 95,000 babies born premature or sick in the UK.
You will start on Pall Mall, finish by Downing Street and have fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Expect to discover London’s hidden secrets on this event. Celebrate the capitals wonderful culture and heritage with not your average mile markers – learn quirky facts while running, from London’s biggest grasshopper to where the bowler hat was created.
Registration fee - £30
Fundraising target - £350
How we will support you
Our events team is on hand to offer you an unrivalled support package, which includes:
- A Bliss running vest to wear with pride on your big day
- Unlimited support, advice and guidance right up until race day
- A fundraising pack crammed full of ideas to help you smash your targets
- Branded materials to help you promote your fundraising
- Training plans for runners of all levels
- Cheering T-shirts for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too!
If you are interested in joining the Bliss Team please just complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch with information on how to secure your place.