The Ultra Challenge starts on 29 Apr and takes in the island from Chale in the south, past the Needles, on and around for 106km - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs, & sandy beaches. It’s a tough challenge which should make your fundraising target more than achievable! Walk it, jog it or run it – it’s your challenge your way.
A new start point in Chale and the new 2 Day Full Island Option means it's daylight for the best of the stunning coastal scenery. There's 106km of coastal paths, ups & downs, and highs & lows to experience before the finish line. Whether you're new to endurance events or a seasoned challenger, the journey will be unforgettable - with some training and our support – you can do it. Sign up to the challenge on the Isle of Wight Challenge website.
- May Bank Holiday weekend (Sat 29 April start)
- Full Island (106km) & 1/2 (1st/2nd~53km) & 1/4 (1st ~25km) options
- Continuous challenge through to Sunday, depending on speed & distance
- NEW 2 DAY Full Island option. 52km on Sat - SLEEP - then 54km on Sun
- FREE hot food, snacks & drinks at covered rest stops
- Fully signed route – pink arrows + glow sticks. Route maps & GPX files.
- Pace walkers, Trek Masters, medics, massage & vehicles to support