Join Team Bliss and raise money for the 95,000 babies born premature or sick in the UK.
* Registration has now closed, so please get in touch today to take part in this event with your own place *
The Great North Run is the world’s greatest half marathon. In 2016 Mo Farah made history to became the first man to acheive three consecutive wins! Adding to this acheivment, he also mimicked the goal celebration of former Newcastle United striker Alan Shearer as he finished the race, arguably making him one of the greatest British sportsman of all time.
Join Team Bliss and receive:
- A free Bliss running vest
- Lots of ideas and support to help make your fundraising easy and fun
- A Comprehensive training guide to cover all of your training needs
- Post race reception in the charity village at the finish line
Do you already have your own place in this event? We’d love you to use your place to run for Bliss and would be so grateful if you could raise as much sponsorship as you can! To join the team today just complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch with everything you need to start fundraising.