We're so pleased that you have decided to raise funds at a Bliss Little Lights Walk.
The best way to get started is by setting up your JustGiving page.
Once you have done this we will be in touch to welcome you as a Little Lights fundraiser and will send you a sponsorship form and Bliss ribbon. If you have already got started with your fundraising we will also offer you a Bliss t-shirt and special dedication card.
You can also request a sponsorship form by completing the form below (there is no need to do this if you have set up a JustGiving fundraising page)
Top tips to becoming a top Little Lights fundraiser!
Once you have done this you can share your page on social media, create TextGiving codes and join a team (please ask the walk host if there is a team)
- Thank all your sponsors on social media - this will prompt your other friends to donate!
- Ask your employer or local businesses to make a donation to your fundraising.
- Top up your fundraising by hosting a bake sale.
Check out our new little thank you gifts!
This year we have introduced some special thank you gifts to send to fundraisers when they have completed and paid in all funds to Bliss.
- £75 or more and receive a thank you certificate, keyring and Bliss pin badge.
- £300 or more and receive the above and My first Bliss bear.
Please note that we will only be able to thank them in this way if you they have fundraised via their own JustGiving page or paid in funds under their name.
If they pay in money to someone else JustGiving page then we will be unable to send them a special gift.
Useful resources for fundraisers!
You can contact the events team at any time by emailing email@example.com
Be a Little Lights fundraiser